- How have I experienced God through my relationships with friends and family?
- How is God shedding light on my work or study?
- How is Christ in the creche (or on the cross) present in current events and popular culture?
As you brainstorm with other leaders, remember these questions for a successful seasonal faith formation activity:
- Are we balancing individual learning and growth with our call to be the body of Christ in community?
- Are we accommodating different learning styles?
- Are we building in opportunities for intergenerational engagement?
- How can we connect this activity to our community’s worship, and vice versa?
- What kind of learning and growth are we trying to promote (and how will we know if we were successful)?
- Do we have a plan for ending strong and transitioning into the next season?
How has your faith community observed the season of Epiphany? We’d love to hear your ideas in the comments!